Screw-type awning pegs caravan accessories have long been a favourite of mine. Not only are they easier to put in, but they’re also easy to take out as well (in theory)
Blue Diamond Screw Pegs Pro Case Of 20 are certainly a big hit on Amazon. 76% rated them as 5 stars.
We have awning pegs that are similar to these and they can be put in and taken out using a cordless drill. Of course it isn’t always that easy, some pitches are just a nightmare where the stones have been compressed to much. It’s a fine line between it being just right and it being impossible to get pegs in.
We perfer hardstandings, certainly in the winter, but more and more we’re preferring them all year around
- Compatible with Cordless Drill and Pegs ‘Screw-In’ Requires 13mm Drill Adaptor
- Corkscrewed Shaft for Extra Grip
- Fantastic on Hard-Standing or Shaley Ground
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Head to Firmly Grip Guylines with 13mm Bolt Head
- Includes Robust Plastic Carry Case with 20 Pegs Inside
You can use a 13mm socket to screw them in using your cordless drill.
*Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API