Cooked in 47cm Paella pan and has no carbs.
Aldi Cajun Chicken breasts
Butternut Squash Chips
BTW, I’m no Jamie Oliver and Mandy does the prep work, so I really don’t take any credit. I lit the Cadac and did this write up 🙂
Easy to cook, Chicken is already seasoned, Cajun Chicken Aldi.
- Chop your peppers however you like it
- Same with the onions
- Butternut squash “chips” already prepared, just need cooking.
- We just throw the mushrooms in, stalk and all.
- Add a few squirts of “Fry light”
- Cook chicken until it’s ready
It was quite windy so we used the lid as a windbreak. When using the paella dish the lid won’t seal completely so there’s a gap for wind to get through and blow the flames out!
Lovely meal within 30 minutes.
If you have any specialities that you’d like to share, please let me know via Contact Us in the top menu.
232total visits,1visits today