Not something you might take every time you go away, but especially if travelling abroad it’s best to take certain documents with you. Here’s our list, feel free to add more in the comments section below and we’re happy to include these too.

  • We always print off our caravan site booking confirmation
  • Printed map of site
  • Club membership card (if necessary)
  • CRiS Documents*
  • Car log book (V5C)*
  • International Driving Permit*
  • Printed route planner map for getting to caravan site
  • Car insurance documentation*
  • Caravan insurance documents*
  • Driving Licence
  • Credit / Debit Cards
  • Passport*
  • Ferry Crossing booking – printed off*
  • European medical card (EHIC)*
  • Insurance and credit card contact numbers

“*” (if travelling abroad)

You could help the caravanning community out by adding your own checklist in the comments below..

Follow Us


Experienced caravanners that are still learning!Our first caravan was a Knaus which we bought from Germany in 2006. After this we bought a Autotrail Motorhome, but sold that to build a house. Once that was done we went back to a caravan, a Sterling Eccles, which we recently part-ex'd for a Bailey Unicorn.
Follow Us

Latest posts by CaravanVlogger (see all)



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.