With any number of Caravan cleaning products on the market, which are the best selling ones on Amazon? We haven’t used all of these products, but it’s a great place to start.
Keeping a caravan clean isn’t just about making it look great. It also protects the outside body shell. Things like bird pooh and green mould not only make your prized possession look bad. It can also harm the bodywork. That’s without mentioning the dreaded black streaks.
Typically a caravan can be unused for a few months in the winter period. It is advisable to give it a good clean with caravan cleaning products before it goes into storage for the winter months. This ensures the bodywork is protected for everything winter can throw at it.
How often a caravan is washed, is up to the owner. Some like to wash more regularly than others. Once you’ve chosen the caravan cleaning products that you prefer. Please remember to never use a high powered jet wash when washing your caravan.
There is a video from CaravanVlogger’s YouTube Channel at the bottom of the page. You are shown how to wash the caravan roof without the aid of a safety net. Caravan cleaning products are also discussed and you’re shown which are best on the market and why one is the best for CaravanVlogger.
So which products are best for the wobbly box? Naturally, best-selling products aren’t necessarily the best. However, you can, of course, have a look at the reviews and see what real users actually think of the products.
Even if you used a full winter cover for your caravan, it’s still recommended that you clean and polish first to give it extra protection against mould and other nasties.
Bestselling Caravan Cleaning Products
- Fenwicks caravan cleaner
- For easy cleaning of all caravan surfaces
- Removes stubborn streaks and algae
- Leaves sparkling bodywork and windows
- Comes in a 1 litre bottle
- Fenwicks Caravan Cleaner 1L & Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler Twin Pack Deal
- Effective removal of winter algae
- Removes stubborn coachwork streaks
- Use on paintwork, plastics, metals, rubber, acrylics, fibreglass
- Suitable for wheels, windows & body trim
- Use at home on work surfaces, synthetic fabrics, carpets, hobs, washable wall coverings and similar surfaces
- Silky cream cleaner - 500ml
- Classic caravan, motorhome, boat and domestic PVC and plastic surface cleaner
- Industry leader in the removal of black streaks
- Removes scuff marks, greyness, soot and ash
- Non abrasive cleaner
- Rolson offers a wide range of tools that are suitable from everyday use by the DIY enthusiast to on-the-job professionals.
- Fenwicks black streak remover
- Removes stubborn black streaks and algae
- Leaves a sparkling finish
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Comes in a 1 litre trigger spray bottle
- Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler 1L
- Great Product
- ALGAE AND MOULD REMOVER: Designed to solve this known problem and helps kill future algae growth saving you time. Equally effective as a conservatory cleaner
- BLACK STREAK REMOVER: Cleans stubborn black streaks and window seals
- CONCENTRATED PRODUCT: Makes up to 50L and saves you money as it is extremely cost effective
- WATER REPELLENT: Hydrophobic wax finish repels water, helps prevent pooling and formulated to be safe on aluminium, glass fibre, acrylic and rubber
- ECO FRIENDLY: Bio degradable and safe to you and the environment
- ✔️ COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN - Perfect for a Caravan or Motorhome service pitch each of the 4 flexible 50cm lengths extend to 1m and connect together to create one 4m length of grey waste pipe. Extra Pipes are available to add to kit to extend length.
- ✔️ EASY FIT - Easy to link together, adjust with a push fit and connection to standard 29.5mm caravan waste outlet with adaptor available to fit 19mm to 50mm diameter waste pipes (accessory purchase). No more dirty long lengths of waste pipe with problems storing and transporting. The Colapz Flexi Waste Pipe system solves a big problem !
- ✔️CONTENTS - Each Flexi Waste pipe kit includes 4 pipes, a cleaning brush with 1m pull through chain and a handy carry bag to easily clean and store your waste pipe kit away and keep your kit together.
- ✔️ ACCESSORIES - Add to and extend your kit with additional connecting 1m pipes, our handy metal positioning pegs to position your waste system and ensure drainage, An adjustable adapter to fit 19mm to 50mm diameter waste pipes, spare cleaning brush and additional carry bag.
- ✔️COLAPZ - Colapz is a BRITISH brand designing high quality and innovative space saving Camping, Caravan and Camper van equipment and accessories. Search our full range of eco-friendly collapsible products including our brilliant buckets and colourful watering cans.
- Great Value Twin Pack
*Last update on 2020-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API