One of the first accessories we purchased was a caravan double waste outlet. It’s a very simple thing, in fact, you could probably make one yourself if you were so inclined.
You have two waste outlets, one for the kitchen sink and one for the bathroom. Now, why these aren’t joined anyway is anyone’s guess. But, as it is, there are two separate pipes that need to end up in your waste container.
You could, of course, have two separate waste outlet pipes.
- Caravan / Motorhome convoluted waste pipe for use on a serviced pitch or internal plumbing - 6 metres
- 28.5mm internal diameter - Outside Diameter 34mm
- Genuine Caravan Waste Pipe as used by UK Caravan Manufacturers
- Colour: Grey
There are at least two different types to choose from, in both cases they enable you to connect the one waste outlet to the two waste pipes. Of course, a picture paints a thousand words…
FYI we use this one:
- Compatible with inside diameter 28.5mm / outside diameter 34mm
- Easy to clean and easy to store
- Includes grey convoluted pipes to connect to your waste outlets and solid white pipe to ensure the adapter connects with the waste tank.
- Most caravans from year 2000 onwards (check your size)
- Complies with BS5254
- An easy 2 drain to fit connector which converts two waste outlets into one.
- No more squeezing of two waste pipes into the one inlet in your waste container.
- For caravans with two 28.5mm waste outlets.
- 2-1 waste pipe comes with extra pipe to go into wastemaster.
- Caravan/Motorhome Waste Water Outlet Connection Kit
- With this 10 Metre pipe, never get caught short reach the drainage points others can only dream of
- For use with 28.5 mm inside diameter (ID) waste water system.
- Connecting to white solid pipe 34mm (32mm ID) for waste water tank or 10 metre site pipe for drainage
- Twists flat so easy to store Easy to dissemble and reassemble for thorough cleaning
- Twists and extends for easy adjustment, Just flip for right or left exit
*Last update on 2020-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API