There aren’t many perfect caravan accessories but we think this is one and a must-have for anyone that has a caravan.
The caravan mains lead is one of the worst bits to pack away. Our is 25 metres long and that takes a while to wind in. I’ve used the plastic bits that you wind the cable around for a few years, they are a pain. However, I do stick with them!
Once it’s wound onto the reel, I pop it in a caravan mains lead ag, much like the one listed here. Actually, I wish I had this one, mine is just plain old blue.
Nice catchy design as well as a pretty good price. Put your caravan mains lead away nice and tidy in this bag.
- ROBUST PROTECTION: This cable storage bag, constructed from durable nylon, provides the perfect solution for safeguarding your heavy-duty cables from damage. Our round storage bag is an essential accessory for every caravan and electric car owner
- SPACIOUS DESIGN: Our bag’s extra-large design, with a generous 40cm (15 3/4″) diameter, easily accommodates bulky cables, cords and wires. No more tangled cables or struggles to fit everything in your caravan cable tidy bag
- WATER-RESISTANT: Our electric hook up tidy bag, constructed from resilient materials, effectively helps protect your cables from moisture and wet conditions. Keep your cables in optimal condition, no matter the weather
- VERSATILE USE: It’s the ideal storage solution for a variety of cables including mains cables, jumper cables, and extension leads. Perfect for caravans, campervans, and motorhomes, and EV charging hook ups. It can also be used as a hose pipe bag
- CONVENIENT HANDLE: Featuring a sturdy handle, our camping cable holder bag allows for easy carrying or hanging. Its design enhances both portability and storage options, providing the ultimate in convenience for our users
*Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API