This a perfect accessory for anyone that has a caravan.
The caravan mains lead is one of the worst bits to pack away. Our is 25 metres long and that takes a while to wind in. I’ve used the plastic bits that you wind the cable around for a few years, they are a pain. However, I do stick with them!
Once it’s wound onto the reel, I pop it in a caravan mains lead ag, much like the one listed here. Actually, I wish I had this one, mine is just plain old blue.
Nice catchy design as well as a pretty good price. Put your caravan mains lead away nice and tidy in this bag.
- The Cable Cosy is 40cm in diameter x 9.5cm deep. Perfect for storing cables up to 26m in Length. Have a look at the pictures to see how big it is.
- Made from high quality material that is water resistant.
- Comes complete with a handle to hang the item up in the garage or to carry around.
- This item comes with a strong zip. We have worked hard to ensure this item is of the highest quality and that the zip will not break easily.
- Can be used for all sorts of cables - Caravan cables, electric car cables, motorhome cables, jump leads or gardening extension cables.
*Last update on 2020-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API