How hard is it to write a caravan nose weight gauge review? Well, over the next few minutes I’ll find out.
Measuring the weight of your caravan’s “nose” is an important thing to do. It’ll make sure you don’t have trouble whilst towing. The last thing you want to do is unknowingly overload your caravan.
You don’t need to use a caravan nose weight gauge, you could do it using the bathroom scales should you wish. But that might upset your partner and you don’t want to do that, do you? Why not part with a few quid and get something right for the job in hand…
If, like me, you really have no idea what the best caravan nose weight gauge is, then Amazon is always a great place to look. Here we list the best selling caravan nose weight gauges. It’s a good place to start.
Best Selling Gauges
- Milenco Calibrated Nose Weight Gauge Caravan trailer
- Trailer or caravan nose weight indicator gauge
- Soft tip to prevent damage to your trailer or caravan’s hitch
- Calibrated easy to read gauge
- 50-100Kg scale
- Accuracy within 3%
- ROBUST – This caravan nose weight gauge is made from the strongest aluminium metal for a lightweight but strong hold for your caravan
- UNIVERSAL – This nose weight gauge for caravan can fit most makes and models of caravans, so you will always feel safe using this with your pride and joy
- ESSENTIAL – This caravan accessory is a must have caravan nose weight when you are pitching your caravan
- CALIBRATED – Calibrated to weigh between 50kg and 100kg
- QUICK & EASY – Raise and lower your caravan corners with ease
- Marked at 50kg, 75kg and 100kg
- Checks safe weight
- Ideal for caravans, trailers or horseboxes
- Simple to use
- PRECISION MEASUREMENT – Ensure the perfect balance of your caravan or trailer with our calibrated aluminium nose weight gauge. Comes complete with a detachable plastic foot for precise and hassle-free loading.
- DURABLE STAMPED WEIGHTS – No more worrying about weights rubbing off or disappearing. Our caravan nose weight gauge features stamped on weights that stay intact, providing long-lasting reliability and accuracy.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN – Achieve optimal towing stability effortlessly with one of the caravan must haves for any successful trip. The detachable plastic foot ensures accurate measuring, making it a breeze to determine the right nose weight for safe and secure towing.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION – Whether you’re a caravan enthusiast or a professional hauler, our calibrated aluminium nose weight gauge should be one of your caravan essentials. It ensures your caravan or trailer is properly loaded every time.
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE – Count on our gauge for dependable and consistent results. The included plastic foot guarantees accurate loading, so you can hit the road with confidence, knowing you’re towing safely.
- Our mosquito bracelets are versatile and easy to use. They can be worn around the wrist or ankle. They are made from non-toxic, soft microfiber material, durable and quality-tested to keep those pesky mosquitoes away.
- The nose weight gauge measures the hitching weight of your caravan or trailer
- 50kg to 100kg max.
- Strong Polypropylene construction
- Very easy to use and understand
- Please check the hand book of your caravan or trailer for the maximum hitching weight allowed
- Simply place under the tow-bar and read the value.
- Material: Aluminium.
- Weight scale from 50-100 kg.
- Total length: 430 mm, Tube: Diameter: 37 mm.
- For caravans and trailers.
Which Caravan Nose Weight Gauge do CaravanVlogger use?
OK, so it wasn’t really a review of any specific gauge as we don’t actually own one at the moment. We have a caravan with no front locker and there are only two of us in a twin axle caravan. We generally pack the same stuff each time we go, so I’m not unduly worried. The only issue we might have is that it’s too light. However, it tows beautifully.
What is A Caravan Nose Weight Gauge?
Caravan nose weight gauge review. A caravan nose weight gauge is a device used for, you guessed it, measuring your caravan nose weight. Who knew? They are all pretty much the same in what they do. You could actually get a jockey wheel with an in built measure, so you didn’t need to mess about quite so much and if money was no object.
Knowing your nose weight is important for the stability of your outfit. The last thing anyone wants
*Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API