How hard is it to write a caravan nose weight gauge review? Well, over the next few minutes I’ll find out.
Measuring the weight of your caravan’s “nose” is an important thing to do. It’ll make sure you don’t have trouble whilst towing. The last thing you want to do is unknowingly overload your caravan.
You don’t need to use a caravan nose weight gauge, you could do it using the bathroom scales should you wish. But that might upset your partner and you don’t want to do that, do you? Why not part with a few quid and get something right for the job in hand…
If, like me, you really have no idea what the best caravan nose weight gauge is, then Amazon is always a great place to look. Here we list the best selling caravan nose weight gauges. It’s a good place to start.
Best Selling Gauges
- Milenco Calibrated Nose Weight Gauge Caravan trailer
- This product is covered by a full OE Quality Warranty
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications which means that it is at least as good if not better than the original part the manufacturer supplied the car with.
- If you are not sure this part is correct please message us with Full registration (non uk customers please supply Make, Model, Engine size (eg 2ltr) and date of manufacture) and we will check for you
- When you place your order, if you have not already checked with us, please supply your Full registration (non uk customers please supply Make, Model, Engine size (eg 2ltr) and date of manufacture) so we can make sure the part is correct before dispatch
- Maypole Nose-weight indicator gauge for use with caravans and trailers
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Plastic base
- Our mosquito repellent bracelets are made of 100% natural substances such as Citronella, Lemongrass and Geraniol Essential Oils, they are 100% natural, non-toxic and deet-free. No strong smell, protect your skin from bite without harmful chemicals, safety and healthy.
- 6 pack (2*Green+2*Blue+2*Black). The mosquito repellent bands are adjustable and suitable for adults and children. They smell good, wear them on both wrists and ankles, and never worry about pesky bites.
- Perfect For Indoor, Outdoor Activities.Provides up to 90 days of protection against mosquito bites. Perfect for outdoor activities like Camping, Hunting, Running, Hiking, Travelling, Fishing, Grilling, Gardening, Picnics, Golfing, and even simple Barbecue Cook-Outs.
- Our Silicone Mosquito Repellent Bands are WATERPROOF so you can go swimming, hiking, BBQ, gardening, fishing. Fashion look design can make you look more cool.
- Our mosquito bracelets are versatile and easy to use. They can be worn around the wrist or ankle. They are made from non-toxic, soft microfiber material, durable and quality-tested to keep those pesky mosquitoes away.
- Great Product
- Marked at 50kg, 75kg and 100kg
- Checks safe weight
- Ideal for caravans, trailers or horseboxes
- Simple to use
- The nose weight gauge measures the hitching weight of your caravan.
- Please check with your hand book of your car or van the maximum hitching weight allowed. Sometimes, this weight is marked on the actual tow hook.
- Shows measurements from 50 - 100 kg.
- To use put hitch of caravan on gauge to find correct weight - this is essential for safe towing
- Easy to use. Strong & Durable. Easy to store.
Which Caravan Nose Weight Gauge do CaravanVlogger use?
OK, so it wasn’t really a review of any specific gauge as we don’t actually own one at the moment. We have a caravan with no front locker and there are only two of us in a twin axle caravan. We generally pack the same stuff each time we go, so I’m not unduly worried. The only issue we might have is that it’s too light. However, it tows beautifully.
What is A Caravan Nose Weight Gauge?
Caravan nose weight gauge review. A caravan nose weight gauge is a device used for, you guessed it, measuring your caravan nose weight. Who knew? They are all pretty much the same in what they do. You could actually get a jockey wheel with an in built measure, so you didn’t need to mess about quite so much and if money was no object.
Knowing your nose weight is important for the stability of your outfit. The last thing anyone wants
*Last update on 2020-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API