How hard is it to write a caravan nose weight gauge review? Well, over the next few minutes I’ll find out.
Measuring the weight of your caravan’s “nose” is an important thing to do. It’ll make sure you don’t have trouble whilst towing. The last thing you want to do is unknowingly overload your caravan.
You don’t need to use a caravan nose weight gauge, you could do it using the bathroom scales should you wish. But that might upset your partner and you don’t want to do that, do you? Why not part with a few quid and get something right for the job in hand…
If, like me, you really have no idea what the best caravan nose weight gauge is, then Amazon is always a great place to look. Here we list the best selling caravan nose weight gauges. It’s a good place to start.
Best Selling Gauges
- Milenco Calibrated Nose Weight Gauge Caravan trailer
- To weigh the trailer nose weight to 100 kg
- With Weight scale of 50 - 100 kg
- Simply place under the tongue and read the value. Material: aluminum
- This product is covered by a full OE Quality Warranty
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications which means that it is at least as good if not better than the original part the manufacturer supplied the car with.
- If you are not sure this part is correct please message us with Full registration (non uk customers please supply Make, Model, Engine size (eg 2ltr) and date of manufacture) and we will check for you
- When you place your order, if you have not already checked with us, please supply your Full registration (non uk customers please supply Make, Model, Engine size (eg 2ltr) and date of manufacture) so we can make sure the part is correct before dispatch
- Maypole Nose-weight indicator gauge for use with caravans and trailers
- Great Product
- Simply flick under the shaft and the value reading
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight Scale of 50 – 100 kg
- Total Length: 430 mm, Pipe: Diameter: 37 mm
- For caravans/mobile and trailers
- The nose weight gauge measures the hitching weight of your caravan or trailer
- 50kg to 100kg max.
- Strong Polypropylene construction
- Very easy to use and understand
- Please check the hand book of your caravan or trailer for the maximum hitching weight allowed
Which Caravan Nose Weight Gauge do CaravanVlogger use?
OK, so it wasn’t really a review of any specific gauge as we don’t actually own one at the moment. We have a caravan with no front locker and there are only two of us in a twin axle caravan. We generally pack the same stuff each time we go, so I’m not unduly worried. The only issue we might have is that it’s too light. However, it tows beautifully.
What is A Caravan Nose Weight Gauge?
Caravan nose weight gauge review. A caravan nose weight gauge is a device used for, you guessed it, measuring your caravan nose weight. Who knew? They are all pretty much the same in what they do. You could actually get a jockey wheel with an in built measure, so you didn’t need to mess about quite so much and if money was no object.
Knowing your nose weight is important for the stability of your outfit. The last thing anyone wants
*Last update on 2020-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API