Every caravan I’ve had has needed a caravan step. If you’ve got long legs, you might not need one of course 😉 It’s especially important when getting back out of the caravan to have a step. There are a variety of different designs both metal and plastic. There are those with one step whilst others have two. I tend to find the 2 step ones are higher, therefore easier to get into and out of your caravan.
We have spent the longest time using metal steps and these are strong and light. However, you’ll find the step we use now at the bottom of this article. Mind you, I do need to get a replacement, as although they are strong, I ran over it not so long ago and twisted it out of shape…
Here they are, don’t worry, we’ve done all the hard work for you. Below we have the top 5 best selling caravan steps on Amazon UK right now..
- Ideal as caravan steps or as step stools around the house
- Steel Construction
- Non-Slip Pads on the steps
- Suitable on any surface
- Weight Capacity: 120KG
- Made from steel to offer that extra strength
- Ideal for use with caravans, motorhomes, 4 x 4's and also help the disabled in and out of vehicles
- Each step has a non slip rubber surface
- Fitted with steel cross members for additional strength
- Strong, rigid tubular steel construction
- Quality non-slip tread
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 25.5 x 43 x 35 cm
- Maximum weight capacity 150 kg
- Ideal for those who are slightly infirm or who just want a steady platform.
- Tread Size - 360mm x 220mm (top step), 410mm x 220mm (bottom step)
- Height 180mm & 380mm approximately
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Tested to 200kg
- Rust-proof plastic construction
- Folds flat for easy storage
- 265KG Weight Capacity
- EN14183 Certified
Caravan Step CaravanVlogger Uses
- Step Height: 20cm / 39cm
- Tread Size: 50cm x 27cm
- Base size: 72cm x 61cm approx.
*Last update on 2020-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API