Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler
I purchased Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler at the same time I bought Fenwick’s caravan cleaner. This is not a sponsored post, I bought the product to use on my own caravan.
Right, so what is it? Well, you use if after you wash the caravan to give it a nice shine and it does work. For those of you that take pleasure in the “beading” you get on nicely polished cars, you’ll love this.
So, it’s basically like washing the caravan again, but you’d use it in something like a garden sprayer, to spray it all over your caravan, then rinse it off. That’s it. Well, for most that is it finished. However, if you’re like me, if I’ve gone to all the effort of washing the caravan I don’t want any marks left.
- Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler 1L
- Great Product
On a sunny day, Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler will dry quickly and it will need drying off. It suggests this on the label and I found this to be try. I don’t know what it’s like on a non-sunny day, maybe you can rinse Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler off and just leave it to dry?
I have to admit I bought Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler partly because of its name. Yes, I really am that shallow. I get great joy walking around the house saying “Bobby Dazzler”, just be thankful you don’t live in the same house as me and move on…
So, you use it after washing the caravan. At first, I thought “hang on, I might as well polish it”. I usually use something like Auto Glym’s Super Resin Polish
- Super Resin car polish removes light scratches, scuffs and marks while providing long lasting protection and outstanding shine
- Easy to use car polishing product suitable for all paint types and all paint colors
- Buff to a deep shine with an Autoglym Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth or Mitt
- Use Autoglym Super Resin every few months as needed to maintain a superb shine
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork in overlapping circles to ensure even coverage. Increase pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. Allow to dry. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim
Which gives an amazing finish, but is hard work on a caravan. Maybe this is a once a year thing and Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler can be used after each wash.
As much as I disliked having to “wash” the caravan twice, it gives a nice finish. Impressive beading on water droplets, if that’s your thing. At a reasonable price, you can’t go wrong. You also get the joy of saying “It’s a right Bobby Dazzler” to the point that annoys people. Perfect..
Other Fenwicks Products
*Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API